The biggest game that was released in the year 2013 has been Grand Theft Auto 5. This popular game features 3 compelling characters that the gamer can pick from, loads of open-world gameplay, and plenty of missions to beat. This is quite expected keeping the kind of games the makers have churned out in the past, but this time around – they have beaten all expectations. The game became a huge success on Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
Here is a look at some of the features that gamers have been looking forward to for a long time and you just cannot ignore now that it is out:
- Grand Theft Auto Online is way over the top: The creator, Rockstar Games opened a huge component along GTA 5 when they released Grand Theft Auto Online, which is a multiplayer game that allows the gamer to make events, shootouts, and a lot more. It was a little buggy initially, but the developers at Rockstar Games gave it all the attention it required. Once the development was given enough attention, it only got better with the consoles of Sony, Microsoft, and PC versions.
- GTA 5 Is One Amazing Wild Ride: A good number of gamers have beaten the basic story line of GTA 5, but then they are also known to come back and have fun all over again. There is always a good load of things that you can have fun with- you can get into a gun battle, explore the city, create chaos, or go around the city while enjoying the aerial view. Without a doubt, you will always be caught up in a side mission that first time users end up missing.
- You Have Not Discovered All the Secrets Yet: There is a huge wealth of items that are hidden in GTA 5. It can be hidden goodies like parts of UFO, specialized vehicles,or a lot of interesting stuff that you can find all around Blaine County and Los Santos. There is a good chance that only a handful of gamers will be able to discover 100% of its content. But when the new release on the Xbox One, PC, and PS4 will give them yet another chance to catch up on. There is a good chance that developers might throw on some bonus content and features to keep the interest of veterans ongoing.
- Gamers Can Transfer Saved Files from the Older Version: This is one relieving feature! Rock Star announced during Sony E3 2014 press conference that gamers will be able to port their online character and then move on to the new game and start off from where they left the last time.
- The Next Generation of GTA 5 Looks Way Too Tempting: This has long been a topic of debate, discussion, and wild anticipation. The game is expected to be totally revamped with environmentsand terrains that are more realistic.
All-in-all, GTA 5 is well worth a buy that will keep you entertained for a long time!